There is no doubt that holding a full time job is hard work. However, it is just as hard (if not harder) to stay home with your child. Here are my top ten reasons why staying home is hard.
10. Your “boss” refuses to let you take a sick day, ever.
8. Despite your efforts to please your “boss,” sometimes your hard work is literally thrown on the floor.
6. Often the “boss” screams at you for no apparent reason.
5. You are frequently interrupted mid-task to do something else.
4. Sometimes your “boss” engages in bizarre behavior including standing on the coffee table and
accepts nothing less than a hostage negotiation tactic to be talked down from said coffee table.
1. Coffee “break?” I don’t think so!